Monday, July 9, 2007

To all my Team Donate Life colleagues, whether you rode, crewed ,or supported from home, congratulations on a simply superb effort. On behalf of Gary, myself and the TexOZ Support Crew let me just say that we all found the TDL community and our collective involvement in the 2007 addition of RAAM to be nothing short of amazing - it was without doubt an experience of a lifetime and thank you all for your part in making it happen. I hope to maintain my association with TDL and to work/ride/crew another RAAM once again under the TDL Banner. I need to thank Jason and in particular my friend Kent for their support and encouragement without which my involvement with TDL could not have been possible - to both you guys I remain truly
grateful.

So here is my take on this years RAAM

Enjoy,

Peter Wilson

No comments: