Thursday, May 31, 2007

Inspiration!

I have been in awe all days as i looked at the work all of us have done to raise funds to race across America and spread the word about organ donation. However, one thing for me stuck out - on the donor listing under my name was a small donation from someone named, Kelly Perkins. I wrote to her about Heels on Wheels, told her what we would do in June, and how much i was inspired by what she has done with her life! I sent this article to many of you after reading about Kelly (for those who did not visit the website, please do - Kelly is amazing!).

Kelly now knows Heels on Wheels! We are doing important work!

Thanks everyone!

Sherri

2 comments:

Howard said...

Hey Girls: You leave today on your great adventure. Jill, don't screw up those bike changes. We'll be thin king of you and wishing you a safe and happy trip.

Barb Hodgin and KT Dougherty

Barb said...

Oh, and I'm not that bald guy.

Barb